Enter your details below:
Webinar: Hybrid Office ‘How To’
Time: Thursday 13th May - 11:30am – 12:30pm (AEST)
Offices are emerging from the disruption and adaptation phase of the COVID-19. We’ve seen plenty of speculation about ‘hub and spoke’ models and other more radical rethinks of what a workplace environment needs to be. But we don’t need a crystal ball to see what is happening from moment to moment every day:
- Where is everyone today? Where will I be?
- Is this next meeting face-to-face, virtual, or a mix?
This is the lived reality of ‘hybrid working’, exposing the shortcomings of 2019 office setups that are simply misconfigured for 2021.
What we will deliver in the webinar:
- A definition of what people mean by ‘hybrid working’, and how it is sometimes misunderstood.
- Identify the 5 mistakes Facility Managers and other leaders are making in the face of the hybrid reality.
- Present 23 instant-actions: super-practical actions to improve your office environment and employee experience in 14 days.
This webinar will provide actionable advice for:
- Facility Managers, Operations Leaders or CFOs.
- CEOs, MDs, or HR leaders who recognise there’s more at stake in hybrid working than mere ‘convenience’.
- CIOs or technologists who realise that technology is now, more than ever, part of the built environment.
We are workplace specialists, and this webinar will present integrated advice from:
- Steve Collis and Lisa Justice - Workplace Strategy - Amicus
- Pam Kamenitsas - Design - Amicus
- Jon Gracie - Technology - Amicus
- Nathalie Brady - General Manager - M&C Saatchi Australia