Where we make the most impact is designing your bespoke leadership training programme. From experience we know that great leadership training achieves this for participants: unlearning old unhelpful habits, relearning the timeless evidence-based approaches that achieve success; and learning additional leadership skills specific to the ‘new normal.’
Here’s our design approach:
● Stage 1: Discover
● Stage 2: Define & Design
● Stage 3: Deliver
● Stage 4: Embed
Our goal is to be your trusted leadership development partner who doesn’t over complicate things, brings your goals and ideas to life and sets you to up to run your own learning solutions cost-free after the engagement finishes.
There are many ways we can partner with you when you don’t require a bespoke solution. When a part solution or codesign solution is needed, we can:
● ‘Take out’ modules from our internal Leadership Program (Optimum) and ‘plug them in’ to your own learning structure
● Design content for your team to facilitate
● Facilitate content that your team has designed
We design solutions that engage participants through the most up-to-date thinking in Leadership combined with practical activities (but, no role plays!). After all, it is one thing to “know” but “knowing” does not always guarantee “doing." Especially when it comes to Leadership!
We keep it practical, covering all topics related to Leadership Development and believe the following workshops are particularly key right now:
● Feedback - An Empathy Based Approach
● How to Set Goals That Will Actually Be Achieved
● Delegation 4QL – An evidence-based approach for Goal Setting
● To Motivate People, Do These Things Well
● Delegation 4QL – An evidence-based approach for Accountability
● Productivity and Time Management SHoTs (Short Hits of Training)
Zoe Cooper, National Leadership & Learning Manager at Amicus, has extensive experience in designing, facilitating and coaching learning and leadership development solutions for leaders at all levels, both internally and for external clients.
● LearnX Gold Award - Best Leadership Capability Project 2021
● Employer of Choice – HRD 2020
● LearnX Gold Award – Best Leadership Learning Model 2019
● Best Place to Work in Australia #4 2019
● LearnX Gold Award - Project Induction/Onboarding 2018
More information about Zoe can be found below.